1. The Drillpartner online store, available at the Internet address www.drill-partner.com, is run by Kinga Piotrowska running a business under the company Optidrill Kinga Piotrowska, entered in the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity (CEIDG) kept by the minister responsible for economy, NIP 7372180255, REGON 380697067
2. These regulations are addressed to Consumers and specify the rules and procedure for concluding a Distance Sales Agreement with the Consumer through the Store.
1. The following Regulations apply to all orders placed by the Customer at Optidrill on the website drill- partner.com, on the page for mobile devices or by phone.
By using drill-partner.com and / or placing an order, you accept these Regulations. Before placing an order, read the Regulations.
2. Orders can only be placed by persons over 18 years of age. The availability of products at drill-partner.com does not indicate or guarantee that these products will always be available at any given time. We reserve the right to withdraw any product from sale at any time. We strive to ensure that the information on drill-partner.com is complete, accurate and current. However, despite our best efforts, the information on drill-partner.com may sometimes be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date. All specifications, products, descriptions and product prices on drill-partner.com are subject to change at any time without notice.
3. Orders can be placed on drill-partner.com or by email. If you provide your email address, you will receive an order confirmation email after placing your order. If we are unable to process your order for any reason, we will inform you as soon as possible. If we had already received payment for such an order, we will attempt to refund the amount paid in the same way as the payment was made. If, for any reason, you will need to use a different method, we will notify you and ask Customer Service to arrange a refund.
4. The Seller, to the fullest extent permitted by law, shall not be liable for any disruptions, including interruptions in the functioning of the Store, caused by force majeure, unauthorized actions of third parties or incompatibility of the Online Store with the technical infrastructure of the Customer.
5. All prices in the Store are gross prices (including VAT).
6. The final (final) amount to be paid by the Customer consists of the price for the Product and the cost of delivery (including charges for transport, delivery and postal services), about which the Customer is informed on the Store’s pages when placing the Order, including in the moment you express your will to be bound by the Sales Agreement.
7. The conclusion of the Sales Agreement between the Customer and the Seller takes place after the Customer has placed the Order using the Order Form in the Online Store.
8. After placing the Order, the Seller immediately confirms its receipt and simultaneously accepts the Order for execution. Confirmation of receipt of the Order and its acceptance for implementation occurs by sending the Customer an appropriate e-mail to the Customer’s e-mail address provided during the submission of the Order, which contains at least the Seller’s statement of receipt of the Order and its acceptance for implementation and confirmation of the conclusion of the Sales Agreement. The seller reserves the right to withdraw from the contract in exceptional situations, such as a problem with the delivery of material or a failure of the machinery necessary to make the product. In such situations, the seller informs the buyer about a possible delay in the performance of the order or in extreme cases about the cancellation of the order and the refund being made.
All intellectual property rights such as trademarks and copyright symbols on drill-partner.com are the property of Optidrill. Any use of the site drill- partner.com or its content, including copying or storage of this content – in part or in whole – for purposes other than private and non-commercial, is prohibited without prior consent.
In accordance with art. 13 section 1 and 2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Regulation on data protection, hereinafter: GDPR) (Journal of Laws EU L119 / 1) we would like to inform you that: The administrator of your personal data is OPTIDRILL KINGA PIOTROWSKA with its registered office: ul. Walowa Góra 25, 34-600 Limanowa.
The Data Protection Officer at the Administrator is KINGA PIOTROWSKA, e-mail contact at: firstname.lastname@example.org Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the GDPR in order to:
a) the implementation and performance of the contract concluded with you or to take action at your request before the conclusion of the contract in accordance with art. 6 clause 1 lit. b) GDPR,
b) performance by the Administrator of personal data legally binding obligations in accordance with art. 6 clause 1 lit. c) GDPR, to the extent that specific provisions provide for it,
c) the implementation of legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator in accordance with art. 6 clause 1 lit. f) GDPR, i.e. in order to implement and perform the contract concluded with your employer; in order to determine, defend or pursue any claims, protect persons and property belonging to the Administrator and for the Administrator to conduct direct marketing of the Administrator’s goods and services.
In some situations, the Administrator has the right to transfer your personal data to other recipients, if it is necessary to perform the contract concluded with you or to fulfill the obligations incumbent on the Administrator. In this case, we will transfer personal data to three groups of recipients: persons authorized by us, our employees and co-workers who must have access to personal data in order to perform their duties, processors entrusted with the processing of personal data, other data recipients, e.g. intermediaries, domain registers, certification bodies, couriers, banks, insurers, law firms, debt collection agencies, public authorities.
Your personal data processed for the purpose indicated in:
a) point 3.3 a) will be stored for the duration and performance of the contract concluded with you,
b) point 3.3 b) will be stored for the period specified in the special provisions,
c) point 3.3 c) will be kept for the duration and performance of the contract concluded with your employer; for the period necessary to ensure the protection of persons or property belonging to the Administrator, or for the period necessary to establish, defend or pursue claims.
You have the right to request from the Administrator: access to personal data concerning you, rectification, deletion, processing restrictions and data transfer.
You have the right to object to the processing indicated in point 3.3 c) to the processing of personal data for the purpose of exercising legally justified interests pursued by the Administrator, including profiling, however, the right to object cannot be exercised if there are valid legitimate grounds for the processing of interests, rights and freedoms overriding you, in particular the determination, exercise or defense of claims.